A follower asked for this floral embroidered heel DIY to be posted on the blog and because I’m soo nice :p and absolutely love my followers, I obliged. Just going to do a quick tutorial. I’m sure everyone has seen this trend everywhere, from Gucci to Public Desire. You can easily make yours too. I got these pair of shoes from Woolworths because they were on sale and I didn’t fancy them much, which meant it was cool to attempt to ruin them with a DIY hehe. See how I achieved this trend below.
- Embroidered floral patches
- A pair of block heeled shoes
- Decide how you want to place the patches on each heel and take note by making a mark.
- Apply glue on the back of the patch.
- Apply on the exact spot you chose to place the patch.
- Leave to dry.
Let me know what you think, xx.